ÍJSTÁRTCÁNON | Setup IJ Cánon
Cánon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple tasks and users can easily set up a cánon ij printer from íjstártcánon and get a better experience. In order to print using a Cánon printer you need to download, install and run the Cánon IJ Setup from the official portal - íjstártcánon. Follow the procedure to setup ij start cánon and make your printing experience more better.
Download the Cánon Printer Drivers | ij.start.canonThe procedure to download cánon printer driver is given below:
- visit íjstártcánon using your web browser.
- Enter The New model number.
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
- When pressed, enter your model number.
- Complete the setup and restart your printer
Install Cánon Printer Using íjstártcánon
- Visit íjstártcánon website and download Cánon drivers.
- Now, you have to double-click on the downloaded file to install the drivers.
- Choose your connection type; USB for wireless connection.
- Press the power button and turn on the printer.
- Press WiFi Alarm lamp and hold to connect your printer to a wireless connection.
- If your printer is flashing blue & green lights, it means it is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Read the License Agreement and agree to proceed with the setup process.
- Tap Finish to complete the printer installation.
Setting Up Cánon IJ Printer With USB | Follow Below StepsHere is the simple procedure to setup cánon printer using usb cable:
- Go to the íjstártcánon site
- Choose setup network connection via USB.
- Wait for the Cánon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from íjstártcánon site.
- Now, go to the Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Cánon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.